Wednesday, January 26, 2011

In the middle of a deep sleep last night, I woke up to hear Shawn talking in his sleep. Sound asleep, he mentioned Abby! Awww… he thinks about her even in his dreams! In his mumbled conversation, I could also hear him say, “Please, please, please… thank you!” I’m not sure if that was still in his talk to Abby or not, but he seemed happy about the transaction because he was quiet for the rest of the night.

We made another attempt to play Freeze on the pack of toilet paper. Abby was much more interested in playing along with me than Shawn was. He did make sure to chime in at the very end though, thank you very much! Here’s the video. 

Here's Abby giving Shawn "knuckle bumps" - too cute.  (Raj is very impressed by this exchange!)


In the afternoon, my friend Jennifer came over with Baby Ryan. We called it a “playdate,” though it was probably much more for our benefit. Abby was already napping when they arrived, but Shawn wouldn’t hear anything about naptime once he knew we had company. Our well! He ended up completely falling apart when Jennifer and Ryan were getting ready to leave. I felt badly that he was screaming as she was leaving, but she said she understood. We’ll have to time our next get together around naps better!

No comments:

Post a Comment