Saturday, February 12, 2011

Dinner and Dancing for Mom and Dad, Playtime at Abby's House for Shawn

Tonight is a Formal Dinner and Dance for the Indian Dental Association of Illinois, for which Raj is the Secretary. He had to go early to help set up, so I took Shawn over to Abby’s house to play for the evening. He was very excited to go to her house. I’m not even sure he noticed when I left! I did fail to tell Shelley and Bill ahead of time that Raj and I were going to an Indian event, so when I arrived at their door dressed in a lehenga, they were more than a bit surprised! I forgot that they’ve never seen me dressed like that before. After chatting with them for a few minutes, I headed to the banquet hall to meet Raj.

   

Later, Shelley brought Shawn back to our house when Abby went to bed. She even got Shawn to sleep! It was nice to be able to have him sleep in his own bed and not have to try to transfer him later. She sent me a photos of the evening at their house:

No comments:

Post a Comment