Abby arrived at 7:30 this morning, so I was sure Shawn would get up early when he heard her playing downstairs. Not so - Shawn didn’t wake until 8:30! Getting extra sleep must have been more important than playing this time, though he’d never admit it aloud.
In Spanish class, we practiced naming colors. Diego had a creative project for us, rather than just a coloring worksheet. He squirted red and yellow paint into a ziplock bag for each student. Then they got to mix the colors and watch them blend into orange. It was a lot of fun. Still, they loved squishing it and feeling the paint ooze around inside. With all of the abuse they went through, I was just relieved that the bags stayed sealed!
In the afternoon, we played with magnetic letters, some fabric activity books, and some counting books, too. Two good friends playing so well together.
During naptime, I could hear Abby through the closed doorway. She was saying, “No baby, no baby, no baby…” over and over. All of a sudden, “Thump!” Baby got tossed from the pack & play! When I went in to get her after naptime was over, sure enough, her baby doll was on the floor. But that wasn’t my only surprise. Abby had taken off her socks, pony tail, and her shirt! That must have been one crazy dream!
No comments:
Post a Comment