Last night was awful - for me. Shawn woke up twice calling out as if he was scared, but when I checked on him, it didn't seem like he was actually awake. He was able to go back to quiet sleep easily both times. They were also both fairly early in the night, so there was still plenty of time to get a good night's rest.
Had I been able to actually get one.
I tossed. I turned. I was hot. I was freezing. I couldn't blame Shawn for keeping me up. And, aside from being unable to get my preggo body to relax and just be comfortable, Baby wasn't throwing any in utero parties that kept me up either.
It was all me. Of course, this couldn't have happened on Saturday night when I could sleep in a little on Sunday morning (or possibly even talk my way out of attending the birthday party at Enchanted Castle)! It was Sunday night, when I need to wake up and be productive.
Ugh.
Full-ish moon?
ReplyDelete