Saturday, October 5, 2013

A very busy Saturday (part 3)


Sister love

Raj got home minutes after us. When he brought in the mail I found a package from Hayjac Designs: a necklace from Jennifer with the kids' initials. "Sterling silver 5/8" framed discs with decorative scroll at the top. The discs are high polished silver and can be stamped with block, script or lowercase font. The discs are hung on sterling silver ball chain, which come in 16",18" or 20" lengths." Love it!

We missed the Itasca Village Oktoberfest in early September, which we go to every year. It was pretty disappointing when we realized that. So, I did some research to find another that we could still go to. As a result, this evening we went to the Lynfred Winery Oktoberfest in Roselle. There was grape stomping and cork throwing for kids. They had food, but not really what I think of for Oktoberfest, so Shawn had a hot dog, pretzel, and brownie and Raj and I nibbled when he wasn't looking. We agreed to go to Schnitzel Platz tomorrow to make up for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment