At dinner, Shawn was suddenly overcome with concern.
Shawn: I hope Zibby stays safe in her new home and doesn't fall in the water!
Me: I think she's really enjoying her new home [in England]. Why would she fall into water?
Shawn: Because of the bridge!
Me: ???
Shawn: The one that keeps falling down!
Me: [palm-face]
It took an extensive conversation for me to convince him that the London Bridge is not a danger to his good friend.
(On a side note, I'm pretty proud that my 4 yr old knows that London is in England!)
Shawn: I hope Zibby stays safe in her new home and doesn't fall in the water!
Me: I think she's really enjoying her new home [in England]. Why would she fall into water?
Shawn: Because of the bridge!
Me: ???
Shawn: The one that keeps falling down!
Me: [palm-face]
It took an extensive conversation for me to convince him that the London Bridge is not a danger to his good friend.
(On a side note, I'm pretty proud that my 4 yr old knows that London is in England!)
No comments:
Post a Comment